What About The L33T One's?

Here you can find answers to various Torrent Ratio Keeper related questions.
jim

What About The L33T One's?

Post by jim » Thu May 26, 2011 9:00 pm

What would be the maximum percent increase you would set your upload to on Elite trackers, like WH*T, which has a lot of scripts set up to prevent cheating. Would you decrease your download amount percentage? Is it safe? Could you base your answer off of these speeds D/L: 15Mb/s U/L: 1Mb/s

Thanks,
J

administrator
Support

Re: What About The L33T One's?

Post by administrator » Fri May 27, 2011 8:46 am

Hello,

Can you show me several elite trackers? In most cases tracker can ban you because of speed changes or unreal high speed.

We will try TRK on these trackers and show you report.
Can I be banned?
You cannot be banned if you only use upload boost or "Seeder Mode" or "Emulate Upload Problems". Torrent trackers have no way of detecting these. If you use download boost, it will show that you are only downloading portions of files. It could look suspicious, but no one is banned for it at this time. Also, don't use the program all of the time. If your ratio is too high, it's not good. ;)
We've found that several Romanian, Russian, Indian, Chinese trackers can ban their users, if the upload increase is too high. For example, let's assume the maximum possible upload speed is 10MB/s in your country, and you are using 500% upload increase. Your speed will be 60MB/s, but admins know that there are no Internet Service Providers offering these speeds in your country. To avoid this problem, we recommend that you use "Seeder Mode", and no upload increase.

Post by Guest » Sat May 28, 2011 6:10 am

Your right. I just Don't want to be banned from any trackers. I don't have any for you to test but WH*T. Which I have heard has quite a few scripts set up that are more harsh than the average private tracker. I guess no tracker is really elite it just depends on admin, site code, and how hard it is to get in. Could you give me a recommendation on WH*T? Given that you have never downloaded or uploaded at a tracker. What would be around the maximum you would make your upload increase? (Based on the speed above).

-J

administrator
Support

Post by administrator » Sat May 28, 2011 10:26 am

Can you give me url on WH*T tracker? I googled with no luck.